Christmas Lights in the Inland Empire
Top Best places to see Christmas lights in the Inland empire
Welcome to a dazzling journey through the Inland Empire’s most enchanting holiday spectacle! As the festive season unfolds, the region comes alive with a magical display of twinkling lights, transforming neighborhoods into winter wonderlands.
Whether you’re seeking a family-friendly adventure or a romantic stroll under the stars, join us as we uncover the most spectacular light displays that make this season truly shine in the heart of Southern California.
- Thoroughbred St in Rancho Cucamonga: This iconic neighborhood transforms into a winter wonderland with synchronized light shows, inflatable decorations, and even a visit from Santa Claus (weekdays only).
- Corona’s Candy Cane Lane: This charming street boasts over 30 houses decorated with lights, candy canes, and festive figures. It’s a tradition that has been going strong for over 60 years!
- Bainbridge Circle in Murrieta: This cul-de-sac features a synchronized light show that dances to music, creating a magical experience for the whole family.
- Acacia Avenue in Chino: This street boasts over 80 houses adorned with lights, blow-up decorations, and festive scenes. It’s a sight to behold!
- Mission Inn Festival of Lights in Riverside: This iconic hotel transforms into a magical spectacle with over 4.5 million lights, animated figures, and holiday music. There’s even a nightly snowfall!
- Dancing Lights in East Highlands Ranch: This interactive light show features synchronized lights, music, and festive displays. You can even control some of the lights yourself!
- Live Oak Canyon Christmas Festival: This event features a drive-thru light show, a train ride, a petting zoo, and more. It’s a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!
- The Enchanted Forest at Oak Glen: This magical walk-through experience features thousands of twinkling lights, festive displays, and even Santa Claus himself.
- Winterfest at Glen Helen Regional Park: This winter wonderland features a drive-thru light show, ice skating, snow tubing, and more. It’s a fun-filled event for the whole family!
Map and Directions:
- Check the dates and times: Make sure the light displays are open before you go.
- Plan your route: Allow plenty of time to get between locations, especially if you’re visiting multiple displays.
- Dress warmly: It can get chilly in the evenings, so bundle up!
- Bring snacks and drinks: You may want to pack some snacks and drinks, especially for longer drives.
- Enjoy the magic of Christmas!
These are just a few of the many great places to see Christmas lights in the Inland Empire. So get out there and enjoy the festive spirit!